On Friday, February 22, the Full Belly Project, a non-profit organization that works to reduce hunger and create economic opportunities in developing countries by designing and distributing labor-saving, locally replicable agricultural devices (such as the Universal Nut Sheller), will hold their 6th annual fundraiser.
The event will include food, music, raffles, and a silent and live auction (some example of auction items can be found here) and will take place from 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm at the Scottish Rite Temple, 1415 S. 17th Street, Wilmington, NC 28401. Tickets are $50 and can be purchased at the locations listed below. You can also call (910) 452-0975 for more information.
- Three Hounds Gallery, 29 South Front Street
- Boomballotti's Homemade Ice Cream, 7401 Heartwood Place
- Bottega Art & Wine, 208 N. Front Street
- Emory's Crystals, 354 Nutt Street
- Old Books on Front St, 22 N Front Street
- Pomengranate Books, 4418 Park Ave.
- Pure Life Health Food & Vitamins, 22 N Front Street
- Tidal Creek Co-op, 5329 Oleander Drive